1. Specificity: The ability to target a very direct audience is made incredibly easy on Facebook. From demographics to specific interests and retargeting, Facebook advertising gives you the opportunity to put your ads exactly where you want them. You can even choose what time of day you want your ads displayed and your placement preferences.
2. Reach: Because of Facebook’s great targeting tools, you can reach a really engaged audience. If you know exactly who you want your target audience to be, you can focus on only reaching those people meaning your budget is spent efficiently and you are more likely to achieve better results.
3. Value for money: You can create a campaign using as little or as large a budget as you like. A little tends to go a long way with Facebook advertising. If you are wanting to increase engagement and awareness after only ever using Facebook organically, you can make do with a very small budget. On the other hand, if you have a large budget to work with, the results can be phenomenal with a well executed Facebook campaign.
4. Immediacy: You can go from idea to results in a matter of minutes if you really wanted to. You can come up with an idea for a facebook campaign and immediately start implementing it. The larger the campaign, the longer it will take but in comparison to other forms of advertising, the setup and implementation is super speedy.
5. Direction: choose exactly where you want your customers to go. Unlike print, tv or radio advertising, social media advertising gives you the opportunity to point customers to a direct location. Whether you want to share information about a new venture in your business or you want to direct traffic straight to your enquiries page, anything is possible.
6. Build engagement: With Facebook algorithms, it is becoming increasingly difficult to reach your audience organically. By reaching new audiences with social media advertising, you are likely to drive engagement from an increase in page likes and post engagement. This increase in activity and engagement may make your page seem more worthy and may increase your likelihood of reaching more people.
7. Measurable: Particularly when linked to your analytics account, the data you can gain from Facebook advertising is extremely insightful. This means you are able to see exactly what is working and what is not. All of the data you gain from one campaign can then be used in the creation of your next campaigns.
8. Real-time: You see your results as they are happening which means you can adjust your campaign whenever you like, based on success or failures you have noticed. No other form of advertising allows you this flexibility. Generally, you would create a campaign and hope for the best. This way, if something isn’t performing as you expected, you can turn the ads off completely, adjust the budget or adjust the ads.
9. Awareness: Even if your campaign is a bit of a flop, your ads will generate awareness and your business will be more easily recognised because of it. Word-of-mouth can generate a lot of leads so being in front of your target audience is really important. Facebook ads can be a great start to generate awareness of a new or growing business. It creates another touch point for your audience and using Facebook advertising puts you in a better position to generate a sale or lead.
10. Drive offline sales: By generating awareness and spreading word-of-mouth, sales and leads may occur offline as well. It is a good idea to measure your sales, leads and enquiries from an overall perspective to ensure you can see how the campaign is generating awareness by on and offline. Of course some of your new sales or leads won’t all be coming from your Facebook campaign but it is good to see how your business is improving.
Are you ready to get started on a Facebook advertising campaign? Get in touch with us today and we can create something awesome.
Enter your details and we’ll contact you to chat about it.